Dr Brown graduated with a Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from University of Sydney in 2014. He also completed a Master of Public Health in the same year.
He has studied and worked in the Western Sydney Local Health District for over 10 years and now holds a leadership position as Clinical Network Maternity Safety and Quality Lead and Staff Specialist. In addition to clinical responsibilities, this role allows him to develop patient-centred policies to make the birth experience better for women and their families.
“I am dedicated to helping couples understand and overcome their fertility challenge and bring a baby into the world.” Dr James Brown.
• Fellow of Royal Australian & New Zealand College of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists (FRANZCOG)
• Master of Public Health (MPH), University of Sydney
• Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), University of Sydney
• Society of Obstetric Medicine of Australia & New Zealand (SOMANZ)
• Perinatal Society of Australia & New Zealand (PSANZ)
• International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics & Gynaecology (ISUOG)
• Australian Gynaecological Endoscopy & Surgery Society (AGES)
• Australasian Society for Ultrasound In Medicine (ASUM)
• Australian Medical Association (AMA)
Western Sydney Local Health District O&G Resident of the Year (2016-2017)
Genea Bella Vista
• Norwest Private Hospital
• Westmead Private Hospital
• Lakeview Private Hospital