Lakeview Private Hospital welcomes specialists from Castle Hill Day Surgery
Medical specialists from Castle Hill Day Surgery (CHDS) have transferred to Lakeview Private Hospital following the closure of the highly regarded facility in November 2016.
“CHDS was an outstanding facility that served the community with quality specialist care for over sixteen years,” said Rosemary McDonald, Lakeview Private Hospital General Manager. “We are proud to be welcoming many of the specialist doctors to Lakeview Private Hospital, and providing continuity of care to the GPs and their patients in the Norwest region of Sydney.”
CHDS was a private, multi-specialty surgery which opened in 2000 and later became a fully accredited hospital. Like Lakeview Private Hospital, the original CHDS concept was conceived, designed and built by specialists; many of whom went on to found Lakeview Private Hospital to meet the increasing demand for elective day surgery in the region.
Some of the many specialists transferring to Lakeview Private Hospital include:
- Dr Rebecca Eggers, Specialist Paediatric Dentist;
- Dr Ross Fitzsimons, General Ophthalmology, Strabismus and Cataract surgeon;
- Dr Sami Haddad, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon;
- Dr Mark Irving, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon;
- Dr Jake Lim, Plastic Surgeon;
- Dr George Malouf, General Surgery and Varicose Vein Surgeon;
- Dr Jason Michael, Specialist Paediatric Dentist;
- Dr Anthony Niam, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, and
- Dr Max Pagni, Periodontist.
Additionally, Monash IVF has transferred its egg collection procedures and eight scientists to Lakeview Private Hospital.