Information for Patients:
- If you have travelled overseas in the past 14 days, please contact the hospital or your doctor before your scheduled procedure or admission.
- We ask that you please only bring one support person with you on the day of your procedure.
- For inpatients, we ask that you limit your visitors to one person for one hour per day (for adult inpatients only). If you wish to have more visitors, please speak with our staff.
Information for Visitors:
- Please reconsider the need to visit. We encourage to call your loved one via the hospital switchboard number or direct room number instead.
- We asking patients to limit their visitors to one person for one hour per day. Please speak with your loved one prior to visiting to ensure this is being followed.
- Please do not visit the hospital if:
- You are unwell
- You have travelled overseas in past 14 days
- You have been in close contact with someone who has been confirmed as having COVID-19
Special Event for GP’s
FREE Education Seminar for Patients
Welcome to Lakeview Private Hospital
Select your area of interest:
Lakeview Private Hospital is a world-class multidisciplinary private hospital that sets a new standard in patient-focused healthcare. Located on the shores of Norwest Lake at Bella Vista, Sydney, Lakeview Private Hospital is operated by specialist doctors with the specific purpose of delivering excellence in patient care through the philosophy of Patients First.