Lakeview Private Rehabilitation
A purpose built modern rehabilitation facility
Overlooking the waters of Norwest Lake, Lakeview Private Rehabilitation offers outstanding orthopaedic and reconditioning inpatient and outpatient services in a warm, caring modern environment.
Lakeview Rehabilitation boasts the latest in equipment, a gymnasium, a hydrotherapy pool and spa and a team of outstanding rehabilitation specialists.
Our rehabilitation team works closely with each patient and their family to develop programs that are tailored specifically to a patient’s needs while our staff to patient ratio is one of the highest in the industry. From rehabilitation physicians, nurses, physiotherapists, and occupational therapists to social workers, discharge planners, dieticians, speech pathologists and clinical psychologists, the Lakeview Private Rehabilitation focus is on comprehensive patient-centred care.
Day Program: In 2019 Lakeview Private Hospital commenced a day program offering patients needing rehabilitation ongoing access to all their therapy needs without the need to stay in hospital.
Lakeview Private Hospital Rehab highlights
- Full range of out-patient services
- On-going lifestyle and wellbeing programs
- Warm, caring and healing state-of-the-art environment
- Therapy areas providing a range of treatments
- Activities of Daily Living kitchen and assessment area — promotes patient independence and confidence for returning home
- Open dining and welcoming common areas on the ward
- On-site medical consulting rooms
- Large open corridors to facilitate walking
- High staff to patient ratio
- Fully equipped gyms with the latest in equipment
- Hydrotherapy pool and spa in a comfortable air-conditioned environment
- Group therapy sessions
- Generously-sized single and double rooms — many with stunning views across the tranquil lake and beyond
- On-site radiology, pathology and pharmacy
How to make a referral
Referrals for both Lakeview Private Inpatient Rehabilitation as well as the Lakeview Private Rehabilitation Day Program are welcome from specialist consultants, rehabilitation physicians, GP’s and other hospitals.
If you are referring a patient we will need you to complete the relevant Referral Form. Please click on the relevant link below, print off the form, complete it and return it via fax or by emailing a scanned copy to the appropriate number opposite.
All referral forms to be sent to:
If your patient’s program involves hydrotherapy treatment we will also need a completed Hydrotherapy Assessment Form. If this is the case, please click on the following link, print off the form, complete it and return it via fax or by emailing a scanned copy.
Referrals forms to be sent to:
If you have any questions about your eligibility please call the appropriate number below.
Lakeview Private Inpatient Rehabilitation:
Day Rehabilitation Program Ward Clerk:
Allied Health Manager: