Information for Patients:
- All patients coming in for surgery must have evidence of a negative Rapid Antigen Test (RAT) on arrival.
- If you or anyone you have had contact with has been identified as a close contact of a confirmed COVID-19 case, please contact the hospital or your doctor before your scheduled procedure or admission.
- You will be required to wear a surgical mask on arrival, leading up to your procedure and in all public areas. One will be supplied to you by the admissions team.
- For the safety of our patients and staff, visitors have been restricted to two visitors per patient per day. Visitors must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and must be over 12 years of age.
- If you are coming in for a consult in one of the private suites, please contact the rooms directly to find out their current guidelines.
Information for Visitors:
- For the safety of our patients and staff, visitors are restricted. Currently two visitors per patient per day are permitted. Visitors must:
- Have had two doses of a recognised COVID-19 vaccine
- Be over 12 years of age
- Have not tested positive to COVID-19 in the past 10 days
- Not be a high-risk contact of someone who has had COVID-19 in the previous 14 days
- Not have COVID-19 symptoms
- Have not arrived from overseas in the past 7 days
- Wear a surgical mask at all times
Lakeview Private Hospital is a world-class multidisciplinary private hospital that sets a new standard in patient-focused healthcare. Located on the shores of Norwest Lake at Bella Vista, Sydney, Lakeview Private Hospital is operated by specialist doctors with the specific purpose of delivering excellence in patient care through the philosophy of Patients First.