Information for Patients:
- All patients coming in for surgery must provide evidence of a negative COVID-19 test from a test taken within 24-72 hours to their admission. If you are unable to provide evidence of this, your procedure may be cancelled.
- If you or anyone you have had contact with has been identified as a close contact of a confirmed COVID-19 case, please contact the hospital or your doctor before your scheduled procedure or admission.
- You will be required to wear a surgical mask on arrival, leading up to your procedure and in all public areas. One will be supplied to you by the admissions team.
- For the safety of our patients and staff, all visitors are currently restricted to 2 visitors per patient per day. For paediatric patients, a parent or guardian will be permitted. This can be reviewed under compassionate grounds at the discretion of the Director of Nursing.
- If you are coming in for a consult in one of the private suites, please contact the rooms directly to find out their current guidelines.
Information for Visitors:
- For the safety of our patients and staff, visitors are currently capped at 2 visitors per patient per day.
- Visitors must be fully vaccinated and provide evidence to the screening nurse of this on entry
- Visitors must wear a surgical (not cloth) mask at all times.
- Visitors are not permitted to accompany their loved ones to theatre or day surgery.
- For paediatric patients, one parent or guardian is permitted to accompany their child to Level 4 (theatres) or Day Surgery.
- This can be reviewed under compassionate grounds at the discretion of the Director of Nursing
Lakeview Private Hospital is a world-class multidisciplinary private hospital that sets a new standard in patient-focused healthcare. Located on the shores of Norwest Lake at Bella Vista, Sydney, Lakeview Private Hospital is operated by specialist doctors with the specific purpose of delivering excellence in patient care through the philosophy of Patients First.