Information for Patients:
- If you have traveled overseas or to any identified COVID-19 hotspots in the past 14 days, please contact the hospital or your doctor before your scheduled procedure or admission.
- We ask that you please only bring one support person with you on the day of your procedure. This person will be allowed to accompany you to the admissions room on the ground floor but will not be able to proceed into the Day Surgery or Theatre departments. Your support person will be contacted when you are available for visitors after your procedure.
- For inpatients, we ask that you limit your visitors to two people at a time and that social distancing is followed at all times. If you wish to have more visitors, please speak with our staff.
Information for Visitors:
- Please reconsider the need to visit. We encourage to call your loved one via the hospital switchboard number or direct room number instead.
- We asking patients to limit their visitors to two people at any one time. Please speak with your loved one prior to visiting to ensure this is being followed. Social distancing much be followed at all times.
- Please do not visit the hospital if:
- You are unwell
- You have travelled overseas or to any identified COVID-19 hotspots in past 14 days
- You have been in close contact with someone who has been confirmed as having COVID-19 or has visited any COVID-19 hotspots in the past 14 days
Lakeview Private Hospital is a world-class multidisciplinary private hospital that sets a new standard in patient-focused healthcare. Located on the shores of Norwest Lake at Bella Vista, Sydney, Lakeview Private Hospital is operated by specialist doctors with the specific purpose of delivering excellence in patient care through the philosophy of Patients First.