Information for Patients:
- If you or anyone you have had contact with has been identified as a close contact of a confirmed COVID-19 case, please contact the hospital or your doctor before your scheduled procedure or admission.
- You will be required to wear a surgical mask on arrival, leading up to your procedure and in all public areas. One will be supplied to you by the admissions team.
- For the safety of our patients and staff, all visitors are currently restricted. For paediatric patients, a parent or guardian will be permitted. This can be removed under compassionate grounds at the discretion of the Director of Nursing.
Information for Visitors:
- For the safety of our patients and staff, all visitors are currently restricted. Each bed has a dedicated phone line, please contact main reception on 8624 5000 to be connected to your loved ones.
- For paediatric patients, a parent or guardian is permitted.
- This can be reviewed under compassionate grounds at the discretion of the Director of Nursing
Lakeview Private Hospital is a world-class multidisciplinary private hospital that sets a new standard in patient-focused healthcare. Located on the shores of Norwest Lake at Bella Vista, Sydney, Lakeview Private Hospital is operated by specialist doctors with the specific purpose of delivering excellence in patient care through the philosophy of Patients First.