Information for Patients:
- All patients must be free of any COVID-19 symptoms prior to surgery. If you have had COVID-19, you must be symptom free as follows:
– 4 weeks symptom free for Day Surgery procedures.
– 7 weeks symptom free for overnight admissions.
- If you, or anyone you have had contact with, has been identified as a close contact of a confirmed COVID-19 case, you cannot enter a high risk setting such as our hospitals for 7 days, and therefore cannot have surgery.
- If you are coming in for a consultation to one of the private suites (specialist practices), please contact the practice directly to find out their current guidelines.
- Patients can have surgery after arriving from overseas after 7 days, so long as they are symptom free.
Information for Visitors:
For the safety of our patients, staff and visitors, visitors must:
- Have not tested positive to COVID-19 in the past 10 days.
- Not be a high-risk contact of someone who has had COVID-19 in the previous 7-10 days.
Lakeview Private Hospital is a world-class multidisciplinary private hospital that sets a new standard in patient-focused healthcare. Located on the shores of Norwest Lake at Bella Vista, Sydney, Lakeview Private Hospital is operated by specialist doctors with the specific purpose of delivering excellence in patient care through the philosophy of Patients First.