Sports Physio at Lakeview Private Hospital is a modern outpatient rehabilitation facility
Sports Physio at Lakeview Private Hospital is a modern facility offering high quality rehab, exercise and lifestyle programs in a caring and healing state-of-the-art environment.
Located on Level One, Sports Physio at Lakeview Private Hospital welcomes patients and the general public to benefit from a range of services including:
- General musculo-skeletal physio
- Sports physio
- Orthopaedic rehabilitation
- Workcover/DVA/third party physio
- Casting/splinting/removal services
- Cam boots, ROM braces, fittings etc.
- Hydrotherapy programs in the on site pool
- Osteoarthritis programs for pre-op patients and patients that are not quite ready for surgery
- Exercise physiology for WC/DVA and private patients -pilates (incl reformer)
Exciting new programs will be coming soon including – sports massage, women’s health and paediatric physiotherapy and personal training/fitness classes.
Principal Nathan Halliday, APA Sports Physiotherapist, holds a Post Graduate Masters in Sports Physiotherapy and brings over 16 years’ experience as a physio to the role. Nathan heads up a multidisplinary team of rehabilitation professionals who work closely with clients to develop programs that are tailored specifically to their needs, based on mutually agreed and meaningful goals.
Contact Sports Physio
No referrals are necessary to attend Sports Physio at Lakeview Private Hospital.