Special GP CPD Training Event
Latest Techniques in Orthopaedics
Date: Saturday, May 7, 2022
Time: 8:30am to 5:15pm
Location: Lakeview Private Hospital (LPH)
17-19 Solent Circuit, Norwest, NSW 2153
About this Event
GP’s are invited to attend this invaluable event which will be hosted by the orthopaedic team at Lakeview Private Hospital.
The event will provide an insight into upper and lower limb conditions and their assessment and management by GP’s and specialists.
The day will comprise both presentations Q & A’s. Attendance warrants 40 CPD points with RACGP.
The CPD accredited activity will cover common upper and lower limb conditions encountered by GPs. Various topics will be covered and will include specific learning outcomes of:
- Identify when an arthritic hip joint requires an orthopaedic referral
- Diagnose rotator cuff tears and discuss the appropriate management.
- Diagnose a scaphoid injury and appropriate management
- Identify an arthritic shoulder and know when to refer on for a shoulder replacement
- Differentiate knee ligament injuries and their appropriate management
The event is limited to just 40 attendees and early booking is essential to guarantee your place. Scroll down to secure your space.
- Diagnosis and management of rotator cuff injuries – Dr Manish Gupta
- Diagnosis and management of arthritis within the shoulder – Dr Kalman Piper
- Diagnosis and management of shoulder instability – Dr Deepak Cheriachan
- Diagnosis and management of scaphoid fractures – Dr Simon Chan
- Common knee complaints and their management – Dr John Fox
- Hip replacements – Dr Roger Brighton
- Paediatric ACL injuries – Dr Michael Stening
- Radiology for common upper and lower limb musculoskeletal conditions – Dr Mitchell Yam
Dr Mitchell Yam