Special GP CPD Training Event
LATEST TECHNIQUES IN GENERAL SURGERY
Lakeview Private Hospital is holding a CPD Training event for GP’s which will be hosted by our General Surgery team. The event is a full day training event and will be worth 40 CPD points upon accreditation from RACGP.
The event is limited to 70 attendees.
- Diagnosis and Management of common perianal conditions. Presenter: Dr Sanjay Adusumilli
- Inguinal hernias – Assessment and treatment. Presenter: Dr Desmond Hughes
- Surgery for Gallstone disease – an overview. Presenter: Dr Mark Boccola
- Incisional hernias – aetiology and options for treatment. Presenter: Dr Nimalan Pathma-Nathan
- Thyroid disease and surgical options. Presenter: Dr Shadi Faraj
- Dilemmas in general surgery – a case based discussion. Presenter: Dr Fred Betros
- Surgery for parathyroid disease. Presenter: Dr Farid Meybodi
- Assessment of patients with gastro-oesophageal reflux and management. Presenter: Dr Michael Devadas
To register please click on the following link:
Saturday, 6th April 2019
8.30am to 5.30pm
Lakeview Private Hospital
17 – 19 Solent Circuit
Coffee & Pastries on arrival, morning tea & buffet lunch will be provided.
Free onsite parking at Lakeview Private Hospital is available for delegates.
The following Specialists from the Lakeview General Surgery team will be presenting on the day:
Dr Sanjay Adusumilli
MBBS, MS, FRACS
Dr Desmond Hughes
Bariatric, Metabolic, Obesity Surgery, General
Dr Mark Boccola
B.Med, FRACS, ANZGOSA
Dr Nimalan Pathma-Nathan
MBBS Hons (Syd) MMed FRACS
Dr Shadi Faraj
Dr Fred Betros
Dr Farid Meybodi
MD, MS, FRACS
Dr Michael Devadas
FRACS MBBS (Hons) BAppSc (NucMed) ANZGOSA
Registration now open
Lakeview Private Hospital Welcomes Medical students
Lakeview Private Hospital welcomes medical students to train at our outstanding facility under the care of leading surgeons. Universities are encouraged to make direct enquiries to the General Manager via (02) 8624 5000 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.